I'm Going To London To Buy A Heat Magazine...

Hi, 
This post is a little later than I had planned due to being ill and having to catch up with uni work- but anyway here it is. 

Last week I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to work for Heat magazine for one week. This was an absolutely amazing opportunity for me to get to see how a weekly magazine was run and get to do some writing for the website. I loved every single minute of it, and was gutted to leave on Friday. 



As I have been asked by email and twitter for more outfit photos, I decided I would show you what I wore for the week, as it was something I was really worried about, and I must have packed at least a million outfits! 


 MONDAY

Oversized Shirt: Matalan
Peplum Skirt: Republic
Pleather Jacket: Zara 
TUESDAY

Leggings: New Look
Cardigan, Top & Bag: Warehouse
Jacket: Primark 
WEDNESDAY
Wrap dress: New Look
Jacket: French Connection
Belt: Warehouse
Boots: Primark
THURSDAY


Boots: Primark
Skinny Jeans: Sainsbury's 
Peplum Top: New Look
Blazer: George at Asda 
FRIDAY

 Dress: Miss Selfridges
Jacket & boots: Primark
Leggings: H&M 
Bag: Warehouse
Case: DVF
Laptop bag: paper chase

Thank you for reading, I am going to try and drag one of my friends into taking more outfit photos for the blog so watch this space. 


Labels: , , , , , ,