Summer Wish List..

Hi, Just a quickie!!

As its almost summer I thought I'd post my ideal summer outfit. The white crochet sleeveless dress from top shop is just perfect. I've had my eye on it for ages but just don't have £50. I think it would look gorgeous dressed up or down, for beaches or night time cocktails! Please get this in my wardrobe now !!!

The shoes, just under £50 are so cute! I really want to be able to afford a pair of real Jeffery Campbell's, but being a poor little student I cant so these would be perfect! I think the candy pink colour is just a really nice spring/summer touch and I want them in my life. However I have recently purchased a pair of HIGH heels from Misguided and they caused me nothing but pain, so would be a little wary!

Finally, yes again its a Mulberry! No they don't sponsor me, I just think they're beautiful to say the least. this mini Alexa sactual in plaster is right up my street and a really unusual colour! But honestly if any little fairy want to give me a Mulberry any will do promise!

HURRY UP SUMMER !!!

Labels: , , , ,